Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance Plans
If you're shopping for the best health insurance plan, consider what Kaiser Permanente has to offer. As the leading HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) in the United States, Kaiser Permanente offers low cost pricing, reliable and convenient integrated services, and advanced medicine for their nearly 9 million members. Use the form above to get online quotes and compare health insurance plans from Kaiser Permanente.
Enrolling for Kaiser Permanente Health Plans
You can enroll for Kaiser Permanente medical coverage by purchasing an Individual Health Insurance Plan privately, or by signing up on a Group Health Insurance Plan through your employer, if they offer health benefits and you are eligible.
Kaiser Permanente offers a variety of affordable health insurance plans for individuals and families, as well as businesses. The health plans include benefits, deductibles, and out of pocket maximum amounts at graduated levels, so you can have a better chance of balancing the premium with the coverage you need. KaiserQuotes.com is a leading provider of Kaiser Permanente health insurance quotes. Apply today!
Basic Types of Health Insurance Plans
There are three basic types of Kaiser Permanente health insurance plans:
- Copayment Plans. These are the simplest type of health plans because you'd pay discounted fees for most, if not all, covered services right at the get-go. The only drawback with these plans is that the premiums tend to be pricey.
- Deductible Plans. These are the middle-of-the-road health insurance plans. You'll pay lower premiums and discounted fees for doctor visits as well as other commonly-needed services. In exchange, you'll pay a deductible for less frequently used services, such as hospitalization.
- HSA Deductible Plans. On HSA Deductible Plans, all covered services are subject to the deductible. Once the deductible is reached, the coverage kicks in. Of all the affordable health insurance plans, HSA options tend to carry the lowest premiums.
Preventive Care Services
There is little or no charge for most routine visits and screenings, such as an annual physical exam, immunizations, and well-child check-ups.
What's covered under a health plan?
Health plans don't all cover the same benefits. Your coverage will depend on the health insurance plan that you are enrolled under. Below are examples of services or benefits that are covered under most health insurance plans:
- Doctor visits
- Lab tests and x-rays
- Emergency room visits
- Maternity care
- Well-child visits
- Preventive care services, including an annual physical and routine health screenings
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Mental health services
- Chemical dependency services