Large Group Health Insurance
Kaiser Permanente offers specialized pricing and benefit options to businesses with 51 or more employees.
- To qualify for Kaiser Permanente large group health insurance, employees need to be on payroll and work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Contract or 1099 employees are not eligible.
Note: These workers could qualify for Kaiser Permanente coverage under a personal health plan, which is subject to medical underwriting. Click Kaiser Permanente Individual and Family Plans for a quick quote.
- The employer’s minimum contribution is 50 percent of the employee-only premium.
- If the business has employees in Northern and Southern California, at least three of the employees must be enrolled under the Northern California region, and three in the Southern California region.
- A company is not eligible for Kaiser Permanente large group medical insurance coverage when it has 15 percent more COBRA enrollees than group health plan enrollees.
How to Obtain a Quote
Groups with 51 or more employees, please fill out the Large Group Quote Request Packet so we can offer your business the most affordable health insurance rates.
Once all documentation is completed and submitted, Kaiser Permanente large business health insurance quotes are often processed in five to seven business days. These times are estimations and may vary. Depending on the situation, underwriting may require additional documentation. Upon processing your request, you will receive your quote along with enrollment materials. Our goal is to provide you with a health insurance plan comparable to your present coverage but at a highly competitive rate.
Current Carrier Information
When completing the Large Group Quote Request Packet, please include information regarding the health insurance you presently have. Also, provide copies of your current and/or renewal rates and plan design(s). This allows us to provide you with plan options that match your existing coverage but often at more affordable rates.
List all eligible employees in your census. Do not include contract or 1099 employees. For each eligible employee, you need to include their name or initials, birth date, gender, employment status and class, residential zip code, current carrier, benefit plan type, and dependent status. View the sample copy in the Large Group Health Insurance Quote Request Packet for a more detailed description. You may submit your current census, or click Employee Census to download a formatted Excel spreadsheet.
If you have further questions or wish to have a Kaiser Permanente enrollment specialist come to your place of business, please call 1-877-752-4737 or send an email to LargeGroup@KaiserQuotes.com.